Do you have sagging brows or laugh lines on your face? Although you may not admit it, these features can affect your self-confidence and make you feel self-conscious.
Luckily, with AccuTite Skin Tightening, you can treat these areas without undergoing surgery. Here is all you need to know about the AccuTite Skin Tightening Treatment we offer here at Brandon Plastic Surgery.
What is AccuTite Skin Tightening?
This is a minimally invasive technology that uses radiofrequency assisted lipolysis (RFAL) to tighten skin in hard or small to reach areas. It also liquefies fat cells that your body absorbs and gets rid of, naturally. However, you can also have them removed through needle aspiration.
AccuTite Skin Tightening is suitable for individuals looking for a non-surgical treatment with no scars, a minimal recovery period, and no incisions. Additionally, it’s ideal for patients that want precise skin contraction and fat reduction.
Candidates for AccuTite
Are you the right candidate for AccuTite Skin Tightening Treatment?
AccuTite is designed for candidates that don’t qualify for more invasive surgeries, such as a neck lift or a facelift. Also, candidates that have mild or severe skin laxity can benefit from this treatment. But, it’s wise to consult with Dr. Marvin Shienbaum to identify whether AccuTite is right for you.
What AccuTite treats
AccuTite Skin Tightening addresses the following areas of the face:
• Neck – a sagging neck that makes you appear old.
• Brows – sagging brows that cause you to look older or angry.
• Nasolabial folds – these are your laugh lines
• Lower face – lines that appear at the corner of your mouth or marionette lines.
• Periorbital area – this consists of the upper and lower lids, one of the first areas to show signs of aging.
AccuTite Skin Tightening treats the following areas of the body:
• Upper arms – consists of the area between your elbow and armpit.
• Abdomen – loose skin on your belly can prevent you from wearing certain clothes.
• Axilla bra fat – this is your armpit fat that becomes more pronounced when wearing a bra.
• Knees – loose skin around your knees that ages you.
• Thighs – your inner thighs may not respond to exercise, requiring further treatment.
Is AccuTite safe?
AccuTite Skin Tightening is FDA approved, making it a safe treatment for skin tightening. For instance, when the RF energy gets too hot, it shuts off automatically, eliminating any risk of your skin getting burnt.
The AccuTite procedure
During your treatment, Dr. Marvin Shienbaum numbs the target area with a local anesthetic. Then, he inserts the probe or cannula under your skin with the electrode on your skin’s surface. Radiofrequency technology flows from the probe to the electrode, tightening your skin and liquefying fat cells.
What results should you expect?
After AccuTite Skin Tightening, expect to see smoother and tighter skin immediately. However, over the next six months, your results improve because your skin forms new and more organized collagen, enhancing your facial features.
For more information about AccuTite Skin Tightening Treatment, call Brandon Plastic Surgery to consult with Dr. Marvin Shienbaum or fill out our online form.