Hormone levels, age, genetics, and fluctuations in weight are all factors that can affect the sizes of your breasts. A good candidate for a breast augmentation will be in good health, and have realistic expectations about the outcome of the surgery.
A breast augmentation can:
- Increase the ampleness of your breasts
- Correct asymmetry of breasts
- Improve the proportions of the feminine figure
- Rejuvenate a post-pregnancy figure
- Help you to feel sexier and more feminine
Visit our before and after gallery to see Dr. Shienbaum’s outstanding work.